Hi everyone!
A welcome to my blog, to all you folks out there who have experienced or are in the midst of experiencing an awakening.
My hope is that this space will offer a platform to like-minded people, keen to spread the knowledge and to support those without a voice.
I'm always keen to hear your experiences,
Birgitte x👽x
The disclosure of matters relating to the extraterrestrial presence on Earth and in our Milky Way Galaxy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heroes of disclosure.
Hi everyone. So in today's Blogg I want to talk about the current state of disclosure. I do feel like we are getting a slow disclos...
no title
-
Hi everyone. I am very excited to announce that last night I ordered an amazing infra red camera, on the behalf of and for the use of Disc...
-
Hi everyone. I will try to make this a short one today. Initially wasn't going to Blogg at all today..... but then this THING HAPPENS....
-
Hi everyone. So in today's Blogg I want to talk about the current state of disclosure. I do feel like we are getting a slow disclos...
No comments:
Post a Comment